No Junior Training at Great Falls this Sunday

  • donkst2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4 9:53 AM
      Hello Everyone,

      Due to course restrictions imposed by park officials at Great Falls,
      MD, I've decided that it is best that we don't have any junior
      training this weekend. Hopefully, we will be able to return to in-the-
      woods training exercise at the Meadowood meet on Sunday, December 14.

      IMPORTANT: For those of you who want to participate in the course
      design for the upcoming Greenbelt meet on January 25th, please e-mail
      me at qocoach@... and let me know you are interested and
      committed to the project. We are starting to design the courses.

      Also, even though there is no formal training planned for the Great
      Falls Meet this Sunday, the Garmin Forerunners will still be
      available for use on the regular club courses. Those of you who would
      like to reserve a Garmin for use during the meet should e-mail me at
      qoccoach@... and reserve your watch. I shall reserve them
      based on a first e-mail, first come, basis.

      Thanks and Best Regards,

      David Onkst