Additional Greenbelt Info

  • honkst2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      You may have seen the updated notes on the website, but I thought I
      would send this information out directly.

      The main item to note is as follows:

      Because this is a National Park, we are not allowed to collect money on
      the premises. So as we did last year, our registrars will record your
      information and provide you with an "invoice" and a pre-addressed
      envelope for you to submit your fees via snail mail. Please know how
      much we appreciate everyone's commitment to sending in their payment
      right away!

      Thanks so much.

      Heidi Onkst
      Meet Director
    • BH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        Great meet today. Thanks for all the volunteers making it a success and the weather was fantastic.
        Brad