The Chase & Picnic are still on -- and NEED TABLES!

  • donkst2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Good morning folks,

      Just a quick note to say that the Chase race and the annual picnic are
      still a GO for today - despite the impending rain.

      There's a barn close to the house where we can set up our food and hang
      out. So be sure to bring your dish to share and an extra pair of shoes!

      See you there.

      Heidi

      P.S. If you have a folding table that you could bring with you - that
      would be FAB(the picnic tables by the river are too heavy to carry to
      the Barn.)