First Message to this group

  • quantext2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Greetings!

      I have finally gotten around to setting up a discussion group for
      people interested in discussing quantitative portfolio management
      issues, with a focus on Quantext Portfolio Planner and Retirement
      Planner. I was prompted to do this yet again by a user and so I
      decided it was time.

      The people who use QPP and QRP are a really interesting group of
      people and I have enjoyed getting to know my users. At this time, you
      are about two thirds professional advisors and one third individual
      investors. The vast majority of you seem to have professional degrees
      in something--and of course all of you have a somewhat quantitative
      bent. I am personally really looking forward to what we can learn
      from each other.