This position is within the Section of Plant Breeding and Genetics at Cornell, within the NEXTGEN cassava research program
Genomics Research Scientist Who Are We? Genus plc is a market leader in porcine, dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a
Mathematical modeling of infection dynamics May 23-27, 2016, at Iowa State University, Ames, IA, US By Drs. Andrea Doeschl-Wilson and Osvaldo Anacleto, Thej2dekkers
Bioinformatics issues include experimental design and analysis of microarray experiments, proteomics, or any of the other -omics, as well as methods for QTL detection and mapping. Discussion on the use of molecular genetics for evolutionary biology or breeding is also encouraged.
- Mar 20, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.