I am getting some strange behaviour when printing on 13 inch roll media using QTR and Print tool on both my epson 4000 printers. 10 inch and 17inch roll mediapeter_milesnz
Hi Roy, Thanks very much for looking at the profiles and finding the problem. I can not figure out how I got the quotes wrong since I usually just copy andssanking
Hi Sandy Well that was a weird one. I tried the numbers you have and they worked just fine, but when put all together they didn't work. After staring at it aroyvharrington
This group supports the Quadtone RIP written by Roy Harrington and QTRgui written by Stephen Billard. QuadtoneRIP runs on both Macs and PCs. QTRgui is available only for the PC. Posts to this list should relate to the use of these programs - typically for black and white printing of digital images. For more general discussion related to black and white printing visit the Yahoo group DigitBlackandWhitethePrint.
If you are a new member, note that your posts are moderated. That means it may take a while for your posts to be processed by the list because they have to be vetted by a moderator first. That can take a while, sometimes hours, so be patient. Once we've seen a few posts and are satisfied you're not a spammer we'll take you off moderation. If you feel your messages have been moderated (and delayed) for far too long, let me know. You can reach me at
The group philosophy and guidelines regarding posts are as follows:
- Posts should exhibit a gracious tone.
- All rants, flames, obscenities, politics, religion, "global warming" etc. will be ruthlessly deleted and their authors banned.
- Posts should NOT just be of interest to a known few; use an email. As much as I enjoy "thank yous" in the rare case where I am helpful, an email will save the rest of the group from boredom. Applies to my idiocies too.
- When looking for help, provide DETAIL; not just "it doesn't work". Let us know what environment - Mac or PC? OS? what printer/paper/ink? what you did? what actually happened? Providing all the details at the start will generate more responses and require fewer clarifying questions - saving everyone time and energy.
Am I ever wrong about moderating? Of course. Send me an email. I'm open to suggestions.
Tom Moore (Group owner and moderator)
- Digital Photography
- Mar 19, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.