Files NOT Accessable

  • Mr_Misty_44
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      I just tried to get some PDF files from the files section. I get a Yahoo message "Files not accessible" What's up.

      JH
    • Tom Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        I just tried it too with the same result. The problem doesn't seem to occur
        on other lists. I've reported it to yahoo support.

        This might have something to do with the yahoo groups facelift that's going
        on now.

        Tom Moore