Fwd: Daily Kabbalah Tune Up: Where Are The Results?

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      From: noreply@...
      To: chaliceseeker@...
      Sent: 12/5/2012 6:37:34 A.M. Mountain Standard Time
      Subj: Daily Kabbalah Tune Up: Where Are The Results?

      http://mailer2.kabbalahmail.com/link.php?M=239662&N=4083&L=15&F=H http://mailer2.kabbalahmail.com/link.php?M=239662&N=4083&L=16&F=H
      http://mailer2.kabbalahmail.com/link.php?M=239662&N=4083&L=27&F=H

      Where Are The Results?

      Wednesday December 5, 2012

      When we take the next step in our spiritual growth – getting a little more uncomfortable, being a little more unconditional – we immediately start looking for the results.

      We feel if we sacrificed ourselves right now, we should see the rewards right now!

      But it can sometimes take more than one sacrifice. No one gets stronger by going to the gym only once.

      Keep going.

      This email was sent by:

      The Kabbalah Centre International
      1100 S Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90035, USA

      http://mailer2.kabbalahmail.com/link.php?M=239662&N=4083&L=408&F=H http://mailer2.kabbalahmail.com/link.php?M=239662&N=4083&L=408&F=H

      This is a post-only email. Please do not reply to this message.
      For all inquiries, visit http://www.kabbalah.com/about/contact
      or send an email to support@...

      If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please click here