New Moon in Virgo

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
      New Moon in Virgo
      Saturday, September 15
      8:11 PM

      Now that we have passed the Full Moon in Aquarius, which happened in August, the Aquarian Age is well underway.

      This New Moon in Virgo is significant because it happens in the Sixth House, the natural house of Virgo, the House of Service.  The Sun-Moon conjunction is also conjunct Mercury, which means that this is the perfect time to examine what service you are giving to the Aquarian Age.  Remember, the Aquarian Age is a time of a great innovation and great freedom -- but it is also a time when all of us need to think of the larger world beyond our own little private concerns.  We are all able to give wonderful gifts for the establishment of the better Aquarian world.  Be sure you realize how much you have to offer.

      Venus in Leo is making a fire trine with Uranus in Aries, making a passionate plea for your help in doing what we need.