Re: [Qabalistic_Wicca_Rituals_and_Classes] New Moon in Cancer

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
      You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, Sherice!  I realized the mistake I had made soon after I sent this out.  (I guess I was so focused the traditional aspects of Cancer that I WANTED the card to be The Hierophant.)  Anyway, I thought about posting a correction -- then decided I would wait to see if anyone noticed.  Thank you very much!

      But a meditation on The Hierophant right now might still be a good idea.  Jupiter is in the early degrees of Taurus, and The Hierophant can certainly help guide our expansion.

      So -- what is the significance of The Chariot, with regard to tradition -- and the ideas of new beginnings suggested by the astrology for this New Moon?  Well, this card is all about enclosure -- the enclosure of the chariot itself, the walled city behind, the buildings within, and the boundary defined by the river.  So the questions become -- what established ideas do we find in the defined areas of our lives?  And what new beginnings do we want to bring to these?

      The cards are so complex that there are always many, many ways to use them in meditation, with a different focus every time.

      Thanks again, Sherice -- and please have a fulfilling Cancer Moon cycle, everyone.

      In a message dated 6/30/2011 8:35:26 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, shericeshiner@... writes:
      Hello Mary!
      I love your astrology, so much good wisdom and food for thought!
      I hope you are doing well!
      I thought the sign for cancer was the chariot, I must be wrong
      have a great day!
      sherice