New Moon in Sagittarius

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010

      New Moon in Sagittarius

      Dec 5 2010

      10:36 AM   MST

      13 degrees 28 minutes

      The excitement of the holiday season usually begins before Thanksgiving, when the Sun enters Sagittarius, this year on November 22.  But that excitement intensifies with the New Moon in Sagi.  And why not enjoy the excitement, the exuberance, the sheer elation of the season? Also, Sagittarius can bring us all a healthy dose of optimism that we can most certainly use!

      This day of the New Moon is quite special for an additional reason.  Uranus, which has been retrograde since July 5, is poised stationary today, ready to turn direct.  It’s a good day to look at everything in your life from a different perspective – perhaps by standing on your hear!  I’m quite serious!  If you can’t manage a headstand, just bend over and hang your head upside down.  You’ll be surprised about how differently you are able to see things.

      Change of all kinds may well be coming for all of us.  All the planets that were retrograde for extensive periods have now turned direct.  However, we may not really feel the changes until Uranus goes into Aries in March.  But we can do our best to prepare and be ready.

      At the time of this New Moon, Mercury and Pluto are conjunct, lending great power to intellectual analysis and to any sort of communication.  Be very careful what you say at this time!

      The Tarot card for Sagittarius is Temperance, featuring the Holy Guardian Angel.  Certainly this is a wonderful time to communicate with your personal spiritual guides.  Be open to their messages.