New Moon in Scorpio

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      New Moon in Scorpio

      Friday, November 5, 2010

      10:52 PM  MDT

      Of course Scorpio always means intensity, and with Mercury and Venus both in Scorpio in addition to the Sun and the Moon, this Scorpio New Moon is especially intense.

      At the time of this New Moon, Chiron, body of healing, is stationary, about to go direct after a long retrograde.  Chiron is conjunct Neptune , which will go direct tomorrow, also after a long retrograde.  So a very important focus for this New Moon is healing, with the aid of the spiritual power of Neptune .  The changing direction of these bodies will necessitate a change in the way our healing can – or, if we cooperate, the way it will -- happen.

      The key to this healing, even more so than usual, is our minds, as represented by the planet Mercury, making harmonious trines with Uranus and Jupiter, as well as uncomfortable squares with Chiron and Neptune.  Uranus and Jupiter in Pisces can give us the ability, by using our intuition, to understand the eccentricities of our condition and to see the wide latitude for making changes.  The squares with Chiron and Neptune in Aquarius can make us aware of the urgency for making changes that will profoundly affect the future.

      Scorpio’s intensity is directed toward finding the truth.  This New Moon is challenging us to see whatever in our lives is less than what it should be – and then to avail ourselves of the abundant energy now present to make the requisite changes.  Let the long, dark night help you to understand how healing can happen.  Let the daylight help you to begin the right actions.

      The Tarot card for Scorpio is Death.  Remember that the sun on the horizon in the background is not setting.  It’s rising!