After class gathering

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone --

      Hope you are all doing well dealing with Geburah.

      It's been suggested that people might want to go to lunch together after class. We have coupons for Kokoro bowl -- regular rice bowl for $3.50 (plus tax & tip), so we'd like to suggest that anyone who wants to and has time, please join us after class at Kokoro on South Colorado (east side of the street, five blocks south of
      I-25.

      See you for class on Sunday.

      Blessed be,
      Mary

    • kernywilliams@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009

        Quick thing,

        I'm not in class right now. That is because of a family emergency with my brother. I am fine and will see you guys in two weeks.

        Take Care,

        Kerney

        Criminal Lawyers - Click here.

      • kariaedne@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2009
          Hope things go well with your brother. See you soon.
          Kathleen

          Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession. (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)