Any eggheads among us?

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009

      Monday, September 7

      Unlike most foods, the longer you boil an egg, the harder it gets. Perfect analogy for us. The more we hold onto what we think is the right way, the harder our hearts become and the more we close ourselves off to opportunity.

      Today, let go of your cherished opinions. Make room for a different perspective. When you do that, you get more than you ever thought was possible.

      Don't be an egghead. Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

      Well -- this certainly doesn't apply to ME.  I am certainly not set in my ways about anything!  (Stop laughing!!!!!!)  --Mary