Blessed Beltane, celebrations, & Sunday lunch

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hello Everyone --

      Please have a glorious Beltane weekend, in spite of the gray weather!

      There is lots going on this weekend.  The first Na'Gig Festival (readers, ring toss, raffles, face painting, etc.) is tomorrow at Witches' Brew, and tomorrow evening is Drumming at Witches' Brew  (I may or may not make it -- not sure yet).  Tomorrow evening is Earth Temple's Beltane ritual, and Sunday evening is a Beltane ritual at Witches Brew.  (Wtiches' Brew's new address is 5300 W. 44th.)  And, of course, we have class on Sunday morning.

      We have new coupons for Kokoro, if we want to go there for lunch.  I really like Beau Jo's better, for several reasons, but, of course, Kokoro is less expensive.  Any other ideas?  We can decide at the end of class on Sunday.

      May the joyous energy of Beltane be with you!

      Blessed be,
      Mary

      Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!