608Full Moon in Virgo

  • chaliceseeker
    Feb 25, 2013

      Full Moon in Virgo

      Monday, Feb. 25, 2013

      1:26 PM  MST

      With the Full Moon in Virgo, of course, the Sun is in Pisces – with a long lineup of others also in Pisces, including Neptune, Chiron, Mars and Mercury – and Venus will join the party this evening!  So what does the Pisces lineup mean?  A very great deal of inspiration, union with god and goddess, discovery of connectedness, empathy for other beings (animal, vegetable and mineral), and a feeling for the Grand Design of All That Is!  Wow!  But best of all, the Moon in practical Virgo can show us specific ways to ground all these wonderful feelings in our everyday lives.  The Moon will stay in Virgo until 6:02 AM on Wednesday, so we have a bit of time to fully implement all this positive inspiration.  And Saturn in Scorpio, making a trine with the Sun and also Chiron, can help us find the best structure for whatever practical steps we want to take, particularly with regard to any healing (physical, spiritual, or emotional) that we might need.  Pluto in Capricorn sextiling Chiron and the Sun will reinforce this structure.

      Jupiter in Gemini squaring the Moon, the Sun and Chiron and sextiling Uranus in Aries may invite us to get a bit carried away with grandiose ideas.  Be sure to let yourself feel the practicality of Virgo and the defining discipline of Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic