602Full Moon in Capricorn

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Jul 14, 2011

      Full Moon in Capricorn

      Friday, July 15

      12:40 AM  MDT

      This summer’s three eclipses prepared us for new beginnings, and now this Full Moon in Capricorn can help us discover the best way to structure our lives to hasten the transformative changes that should occur.  The love and nurture streaming down to us from the Sun in Cancer and shining onto the Full Moon in Capricorn could show us ideas about simple things we can do to become the people we were meant to be.  Look for these ideas by the light of this Full Moon.

      Pluto in Capricorn is making important aspects with three different planets at this time.  A trine with Jupiter in Taurus suggests the possibility of powerful expansion in very physical ways, since this is an earth trine.  However, a square between Pluto and retrograde Uranus in Ares warns us to look for sudden difficulties, of a sort that we may have encountered before.  A sextile between Pluto and Chiron in Pisces defines this Full Moon as an excellent time for any sort of healing, be it physical, emotional, or spiritual.

      The Tarot card for Capricorn is The Devil.  (Yes, I’m sure this time!)  He asks us to look at whatever is difficult for us to see – and then to realize that what we see may not be what is truly at work.  His bat wings and bird feet with the torso of a human remind us that we can imagine any number of silly things that don’t exist.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic