599Re: [Qabalistic_Wicca_Rituals_and_Classes] New Moon in Cancer

  • sherice shiner
    Jun 30, 2011
      Hello Mary!
      I love your astrology, so much good wisdom and food for thought!
      I hope you are doing well!
      I thought the sign for cancer was the chariot, I must be wrong
      have a great day!
      sherice

      On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:29 PM, <chaliceseeker@...> wrote:

      New Moon in Cancer

      July 1 2011

      2:54 AM   MDT

      This is the third and last of this series of eclipses (solar eclipse June 15 and lunar eclipse June 1), and this lunar eclipse for the New Moon in Cancer could signify an important re-birth, if you are ready for such a transformation.  The loving and nurturing sign of Cancer could make such a re-birth a comfortable and truly joyous occasion.  Remember that the effects of eclipses may not always be immediate, and you may find your new beginnings actually appearing in the coming months.

      This New Moon in Cancer also anchors a “Grand Cross” involving all the other “cardinal” signs.  (The cardinal signs begin the seasons – Cancer, summer; Libra, autumn; Capricorn, winter; and Aries, spring.)   The New Moon Sun-Moon conjunction is squaring Saturn in Libra, opposing Pluto in Capricorn, and squaring Uranus in Aries – all of which is suggestive of wonderful new beginnings.  Saturn in Libra can help you structure whatever is new in a balanced way, and Uranus in Aries brings dynamic energy for whatever is surprising and unexpected.  And Pluto in Capricorn can give you the power to control whatever changes are happening.  But what we have here is not smooth, harmonious trine energy, but, rather, friction energy – the energy of squares and an opposition.  So – expect some challenges and bumps along the way, but be prepared to meet them.  Your effort will be rewarded.

      An extensive meditation around the time of this New Moon will be extremely helpful.  The tarot card for Cancer is The Hierophant, representing guidance from traditional sources.  Where do you find deeply rooted inspiration and counsel?  Contact these sources to help you make good decisions and find the energy to make the changes you need to make.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic