595Kabbalah Thought

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Jun 15, 2011
      If you're subscribed to this list, I'm guessing you're pretty convinced by now that you have a soul and that it is eternal. And hopefully you know that your soul came to this world with its own promise. Its own mission. Just like 007.

      Well, maybe not with the gun and the cool car, but you, too, are meant to do something in this world that only you can do. And whether you refer to this as “answering your calling" or "doing your life's work" be aware that forces stronger than your dreams are trying to prevent you from living them.

      But it's never too late to change. We are often bombarded with our own limiting thoughts and beliefs that keep us stuck in the same place because we are "too old, too uneducated, too broke." The truth is that this mental broadcast comes from our internal Opponent whose purpose is to pose challenges for us to overcome. When we make excuses, our Opponent scores a point.

      Think of the Chinese saying, "A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step." It’s very appropriate this week.

      It's never too late to follow a dream. As a parent, I watch my kids with their eyes-wide open, constantly looking for the next play date, the next project, the next challenge. I think to myself, "Why don't I have that excitement all the time?"

      Inject excitement into what has become routine. Look for new avenues you've been too afraid to travel down. The kabbalists teach that our hopes and dreams come from a soul level, so by connecting with those dreams we are revealing Light in the world.

      It's never too late.
      So, this week, remember that whether it means finding your soul mate, 20 years later than you had imagined, or switching careers, it's never too late to fulfill the promise of your soul.
      All the best,

      Yehuda

    • Show all 58 messages in this topic