(no subject)

(588)
  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    May 1, 2011 Expand Messages

      New Moon in Taurus

      May 3, 2011

      12:51 AM  MDT

      Taurus is the most sensual of all the signs, and how wonderful that it comes so close to Beltane this year!  We can all feel the fertility stirring within (no, at all necessarily of the baby-making kind!), and we can enjoy experiencing the budding earth with all our senses.  See the glory of spring’s arrival, smell the flowers and blooming trees, listen to the rustling leaves, and taste the coming of the ripeness of the Earth.  Then feel the creativity of the earth – and the creativity within.

      This is the Planting Moon, and we hope it’s time to plant outdoors in Colorado .  (It’s probably a good idea to consider the current temperature before setting out your plants!)  But it’s certainly a good time to plant whatever you most need in your life right now.  Take action for whatever it is.  If you need to exercise more, begin your new regime on this day.  If you need to be in better touch with people, call a long lost friend – or reach out to a new one.  If you need a job, take a definite step toward getting one, even if it’s a step you’ve taken before.  The past two moon cycles (even the New Moon in Aries, with Mercury retrograde) have been for thinking and planning.  This is a time for action.

      The Tarot card for Taurus is The Hierophant.  The two supplicants before the robed counselor signify knowledge and desire.  Make sure you have the knowledge you need, assess your desire to accomplish that which lies before you, listen one last time to the advice of your inner teacher – and set about doing what you need to do.