585Kabbalah Thought

  • chaliceseeker@aol.com
    Apr 3 11:35 AM

      Over the past few weeks and months, we have seen destruction in our world of biblical proportions.  The loss of life, safety, and security is unfathomable, and there is no telling when it will cease.  People are struggling physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. What can be done to repair, and to prevent the destruction from continuing?

      Everything – natural and unnatural – that has transpired points to one fundamental responsibility: Each one of us must take the steps necessary to eliminate hatred, poverty, disease, and all the negative aspects within ourselves first.

      This is the single thing withholding the end to all forms of chaos. Treating each others with kindness and respect - regardless of their race, creed or color - is the only medicine that cures the disease of intolerance.

      When we become conscious of our thoughts, words, and actions, change will be reflected in the world at large.

      This week, strive to be an agent of change. See other people as yourself, and take initiative in sharing, reaching out and putting their needs before your own.

    • Show all 58 messages in this topic