TURAB (تُرَاب) = DUST

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      TURAB (تُرَاب) = DUST

      (ta', ra, alif, ba)

       Aya`dukum annakum idha mittum wa kuntum turaban wa `idhaman annakum mukhrajuna

      23:35 "Does he promise that when ye die and become dust and bones, ye shall be brought forth (again)?

          أَيَعِدُكُمْ أَنَّكُمْ إِذَا مِتُّمْ وَكُنتُمْ تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَنَّكُم مُّخْرَجُونَ

      Inna mathala `ida `inda Allahi ka mathali adama khalaqahu min turabin thumma qala lahu kun fayakuna

      3:59 The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

          إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثِمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

      HUDUD ( حُدُود ) = LIMITS

      "Tilka hududu Allahi..."

      4:13 "Those are limits set by Allah..."

      "Wa man ya`si Allaha wa rasulahu wa yata`adda hududahu yadkhilhu naran khalidan fiha walahu `adhabun mubin."

      4:14 "But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and trangsgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment."