DHANNA (ظَنَّ) :HE THOUGHT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      As-salamu `alaykum,

      Apologies for the large break in these emails and thank you for the emails of gratitude (and encouragement to start the words up again!). Should the QWOTD posts stop for several days at a time again, feel free to email a reminder. Jazakum Allahu khayran.

      -List owner

      DHANNA (ظَنَّ) :HE THOUGHT
      (Dha', nun with shaddah)

      Innahu dhanna an lan yahur

      84:14
        Truly, did he think that he would not have to return (to Us)!