FATANU (فَتَنُوا) = THEY PERSECUTED/TEMPTED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      FATANU (فَتَنُوا) = THEY PERSECUTED/TEMPTED
      (fa', ta', nun, waw', alif)
      Inna al-ladhina fatanu al-mu'minina wa al-mu'minati thumma lam yatubu fa lahum `adhabu jahannuma wa lahum `adhabu al-hariq

      85:10
      Those who persecute (or draw into temptation) the Believers, men and women, and do not turn in repentance, will have the Penalty of Hell: They will have the Penalty of the Burning Fire.

      Don't get behind...try studying the flashcards to review.