Flashcards: update

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      as-salamu `alaykum,

      Just an update that the flashcard website is now working. It is also available to study from on your iphone if you download the app.

      Each day, more or less, we are trying to add 5-10 flashcards to the flashcard website that was previously not working.

      If you start studying now, it would be excellent opportunity since there are only 20-30 words there right now, so it is not too overwhelming. Words are being added since the QWOTD list started, so they are mostly words that are some of the most common words in the Qur'an.

      To access it:

      www.flashcardexchange.com
      username: uptonwebber@...
      password: quran

      Simply go to "My stuff" --> "My flashcards."

      Ramadan mubarak to all and please keep me in your du`a's,

      Lena