ANNA (أَنَّى) =HOW

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      ANNA (أَنَّى) =HOW
      (hamzah on alif, nun with shaddah, alif maqsurah)

      Wa ji'a yawma'idhin bi jahannama yawma'idhin yatadhakkaru al-insanu wa anna lahu adh-dhikra

      89:23 And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?

      Lena Khan
      Writer/Director
      Ecmo Films