YATADHAKKARU (يَتَذَكَّرُ) = HE REMEMBERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      YATADHAKKARU (يَتَذَكَّرُ) = HE REMEMBERS
      (ya', ta', dhal, kaf with shaddah, ra')

      Wa ji'a yawma'idhin bi jahannama yawma'idhin yatadhakkaru al-insanu wa anna lahu adh-dhikra

      89:23 And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?