NA`-`AMA (نَعَّمَ) = HE CAUSED [SOMEBODY] PLE NTIFULNESS/EASE/PLEASANTNESS

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      NA`-`AMA (نَعَّمَ) = HE CAUSED [SOMEBODY] PLENTIFULNESS/EASE/PLEASANTNESS
      (nun, `ayn with shaddah, mim)

      Fa amma al-insana idha ma ibtalahu rabbuhu fa akramahu wa na`-`amahu fa yaqulu rabbi akraman

      89:15 Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up), "My Lord hath honoured me."