MASH'AMAH (مَشْأَمَة) = LEFT SIDE/EVIL FORT UNE

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      MASH'AMAH (مَشْأَمَة) = LEFT SIDE/EVIL FORTUNE

      (mim, shin, hamzah on alif, mim, tah marbutah)

      Wa al-ladhina kafaru bi ayatina hum ashabu al-mash'amah
      90:19 But those who reject Our Signs, they are the (unhappy) Companions of the Left Hand.

                     وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِنَا هُمْ أَصْحَابُ الْمَشْأَمَةِ