    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      DHANB (ذَنبِ) = CRIME/SIN
      (dhal, nun, ba')

      Fa qala lahm rasulu Allahi naqata Allahi wa suqyaha

      91:14 Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high and low)!

                      فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَعَقَرُوهَا فَدَمْدَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّهُم بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسَوَّاهَا