DAMDAMA (دَمْدَمَ) = HE DESTROYED/LET LOOSE A SCOURGE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      DAMDAMA (دَمْدَمَ) = HE DESTROYED/LET LOOSE A SCOURGE

      (dal, mim, dal, mim)

      Fa qala lahm rasulu Allahi naqata Allahi wa suqyaha

      91:14 Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high and low)!

                      فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَعَقَرُوهَا فَدَمْدَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّهُم بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسَوَّاهَا