USJUD (اسْجُدْ) = PROSTRATE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      USJUD (اسْجُدْ) = PROSTRATE!
      (alif, sin, jim, dal)

      96:19 Nay, heed him not: But bow down in adoration, and bring thyself the closer (to Allah.!

      Kalla la tuti`hu wasjud waqtarib

      كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِبْ

      YU'TU (يُؤْتُوا) = THEY PUT FORTH/PAY
      (ya', hamzah on waw, ta', waw, alif)

      Wa ma umiru illa li ya`budu Allaha mukhlisina lahu ad-dina hunafa' wa yaqiumu as-salata wa yu'tu az-zakata wa dhalika dinu al-qayyimah

      98:5 And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.

      وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ حُنَفَاء وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَذَلِكَ دِينُ الْقَيِّمَةِ