LA TUTI` (لَا تُطِعْ ) = DO NOT OBEY/HEED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:56 AM
      LA TUTI` (لَا تُطِعْ) = DO NOT OBEY/HEED
      (lam, alif - ta', Ta', `ayn)

      96:19 Nay, heed him not: But bow down in adoration, and bring thyself the closer (to Allah.!

      Kalla la tuti`hu wasjud waqtarib

      كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِبْ

      AL-BAYYINATU ( الْبَيِّنَةُ) = CLEAR EVIDENCE

      (alif, lam - ba', ya' with shaddah, nun, tah marbutah)

      "Lam yakun al-ladhina kafaru min ahli al-kitabi wa al-mushrikina munfakkina hatta ta'tiyahumu al-bayyinatu"

      98:1 "Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them Clear evidence."

      لَمْ يَكُنِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَالْمُشْرِكِينَ مُنفَكِّينَ حَتَّى تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَةُ