NADIY (نَادِيَ) = COUNCIL/ASSEMBLY

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008

      NADIY (نَادِيَ) = COUNCIL/ASSEMBLY
      (nun, alif, dal, ya')

      96:17 Then, let him call (for help) to his council (of comrades):

      fal yad`u nadiyah

      فَلْيَدْعُ نَادِيَه

      MUTAHHARAH (مُّطَهَّرَةً) = PURE/PURIFIED
      (mim, Ta', hah with shaddah, ra', tah marbutah)

      Rasulun min Allahi yatlu suhufan mutahharah

      98:2  An apostle from Allah, rehearsing scriptures kept pure and holy:

      رَسُولٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ يَتْلُو صُحُفًا مُّطَهَّرَةً