    AKRAM (ÃóßúÑóãõ) = MOST BOUNTIFUL/GENEROUS/BOUNTEOUS (hamzah on alif, kaf, ra , mim) Iqra wa rabbuka al-akram* * 96:4 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008

      (hamzah on alif, kaf, ra', mim)

      Iqra' wa rabbuka al-akram

      96:4 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful!

      اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

      KHALAQA (خَلَقَ) = HE CREATED
      (kha, lam, qaf)

      Inna mathala `ida `inda Allahi kamathali adama khalaqahu min turabin thumma qala lahu kun fayakunu

      3:59 The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

          إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثِمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

      There's one sad truth in life I've found
      While journeying east and west -
      The only folks we really wound
      Are those we love the best.
      We flatter those we scarcely know,