SALAMUN (سَلَامٌ) = PEACE

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008

      SALAMUN (سَلَامٌ) = PEACE
      (sin, lam, alif, mim)

      Salamun hiya hatta matla`i al-fajr

      97:5 Peace!...This until the rise of morn!

      سَلَامٌ هِيَ حَتَّى مَطْلَعِ الْفَجْرِ

      AMR (أَمْر ) = ORDER/DECREE
      (hamzah on alif, mim, ra)

      falamma ja'a amruna ja`alna `aliyaha safilaha wa amtarna `alayha hijaratan min sijilin mandudin

      11:82 When Our Decree issued, We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay, spread, layer on layer,-

          فَلَمَّا جَاء أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ