IDHN (إِذْنِ) = PERMISSION

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008

      IDHN (إِذْنِ) = PERMISSION
      (hamzah under alif, dhal, nun)

      Tannazalu al-mala'ikati wa ar-ruhi fiha bi idhni rabbihim min kulli amr

      97:4 Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by Allah's permission, on every errand;

      تَنَزَّلُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِم مِّن كُلِّ أَمْرٍ

      HAMIYAH (  حَامِيَةٌ ) = RAGING/BLAZING
      (Ha', alif, mim, ya', tah marbutah)

      Narun hamiyah

      101:11 (It is) a fire blazing fiercely!