TAJRI ( تَجْرِي) = SHE RUNS/FLOWS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008

      TAJRI ( تَجْرِي) = SHE RUNS/FLOWS
      (ta', jim, ra', ya')

      Jaza'uhum `inda rabbihim jannatu `adnin tajri min tahtiha al-anhar radiya Allahu `anha wa radu `anhu dhalika liman khashi`a rabbuh

      98:8 Their reward is with Allah. Gardens of Eternity, beneath which rivers flow; they will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher.

      جَزَاؤُهُمْ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ رَبَّهُ

      AL-LAYL ( اللَّيْل) = THE NIGHT

      (alif, lam - lam, ya', lam)

      Tūliju Al-Layla Fī An-Nahāri Wa Tūliju An-Nahāra Fī Al-Layli Wa Tukhriju Al-Ĥayya Mina Al-Mayyiti Wa Tukhriju Al-Mayyita Mina Al-Ĥayyi Wa Tarzuqu Man Tashā'u Bighayri Ĥisābin

      3:27 "Thou causest the night to gain on the day, and thou causest the day to gain on the night; Thou bringest the Living out of the dead, and Thou bringest the dead out of the Living; and Thou givest sustenance to whom Thou pleasest, without measure."

          تُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي الْنَّهَارِ وَتُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَتُخْرِجُ الْحَيَّ مِنَ الْمَيِّتِ وَتُخْرِجُ الَمَيَّتَ مِنَ الْحَيِّ وَتَرْزُقُ مَن تَشَاء بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):