Flashcards now available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      as-salamu `alaykum,

      In sha' ALlah you are well.

      The flashcard site is now working again, and there are nearly 100 flashcards on there. The rest will be up soon in sha' Allah and the hope is for physical flashcards of all the words in the thirtieth juz (chapter) of the Qur`an to be available once we finish it.

      To access the flashcards, go to:

      http://www.flashcardexchange.com/

      Login: qwotdlist@...
      Password: qwotdlist

      If anyone knows how to make a widget, which is an application that runs on Macintosh computers (and i am told there is also a free program that comes with "Leopard" that allows you to make one), or is willing to learn, please contact me.

      Jazakum Allahu khayran,

      -QWOTD owner