YAQIMU (يُقِيمُوا) = THEY ESTABLISH/OBSERVE/SET-UP

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008

      YAQIMU (يُقِيمُوا) = THEY ESTABLISH/OBSERVE/SET-UP
      (ya', qaf, ya', mim, waw, alif)

      Wa ma umiru illa li ya`budu Allaha mukhlisina lahu ad-dina hunafa' wa yaqiumu as-salata wa yu'tu az-zakata wa dhalika dinu al-qayyimah

      98:5 And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.

      وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ حُنَفَاء وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَذَلِكَ دِينُ الْقَيِّمَةِ

      MANFUSH (  مَنفُوشِ ) = CARDED/PULLED INTO PIECES
      (mim, nun, fa', waw, shin)

      Wa takunu al-jibalu ka al-`ihni al-manfush

      101:4 And the mountains will be like carded wool

      وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنفُوشِ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):