HUNAFA' (حُنَفَاء) = THOSE INCLI NING TO THE RIGHT RELIGION/THOSE OF THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM/THOSE TURNING FROM THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 1:59 AM
      HUNAFA' (حُنَفَاء) = THOSE INCLINING TO THE RIGHT RELIGION/THOSE OF THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM/THOSE TURNING FROM THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS
      (Ha', nun, fa', alif, hamzah)

      Wa ma umiru illa li ya`budu Allaha mukhlisina lahu ad-dina hunafa' wa yaqiumu as-salata wa yu'tu az-zakata wa dhalika dinu al-qayyimah

      98:5 And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.

      وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ حُنَفَاء وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَذَلِكَ دِينُ الْقَيِّمَةِ

      KUTUB (كُتُبٌ) = BOOKS/SCRIPTURES
      (kaf, ta', ba')

      Fiha kutubun qayyimah

      98:3  Containing correct scriptures

      فِيهَا كُتُبٌ قَيِّمَةٌ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):