DHARRATUN (ذَرَّةٍ ) = ATOM/SMALLEST OF AN TS/MINUTE PARTICLES OF SOMETHING SPRINKLED

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008

      DHARRATUN (ذَرَّةٍ ) = ATOM/SMALLEST OF ANTS/MINUTE PARTICLES OF SOMETHING SPRINKLED
      (thal, ra' with shaddah, tah marbutah)

      Fa man ya`mal mithqala dharratin khayran yara

      99:7 And whoso doeth good an atom's weight will see it then

         فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ

      AL-YAQIN (الْيَقِين) = CERTAINTY
      (alif, lam - ya', qaf, ya', nun)

      Kalla law ta`lamuna `ilm al-yaqin

      102:5 Nay, would that ye knew (now) with a sure knowledge! (Pickthall)

      كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):