MITHQAL (مِثْقَالَ ) = THE WEIGHT OF A THING

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      MITHQAL (مِثْقَالَ ) = THE WEIGHT OF A THING
      (mim, tha', qaf, alif, lam)

      Fa man ya`mal mithqala dharratin khayran yara

      99:7 And whoso doeth good an atom's weight will see it then

         فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ

      `ILM ( عِلْم ) = KNOWLEDGE
      (`ayn, lam, mim)

      Kalla sawfa ta`lamun

      102:3 But nay, ye shall soon know (the reality)

      كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُو

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):