    ASHTATAN ( ÃóÔúÊóÇÊðÇ ) = SCATTERED/DIVIDED/SEPARATED (hamzah on alif, shiin, ta , alif, ta , alif) Yama idhin yasduru an-nasu ashtatan liyuraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2008

      (hamzah on alif, shiin, ta', alif, ta', alif)

      Yama'idhin yasduru an-nasu ashtatan liyuraw a`malahum

      99:6 On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).

         يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتًا لِّيُرَوْا أَعْمَالَهُمْ

      AT-TAKATHUR ( التَّكَاثُرُ ) = RIVALRY/COMPETITION
      (alim, lam - ta', kaf, alif, tha', ra' )

      Alhakumu at-takathur

       Rivalry in worldly increase distracteth you (Pickthall)

          أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):

      God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.