Fwd: YASDURU (يَصْدُرُ ) = HE PROCEEDS/EMANATES/GOES FORTH

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008
      ASHTATAN ( أَشْتَاتًا ) = SCATTERED/DIVIDED/SEPARATED
      (hamzah on alif, shiin, ta', alif, ta', alif)

      Yama'idhin yasduru an-nasu ashtatan liyuraw a`malahum

      99:6 On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).

         يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتًا لِّيُرَوْا أَعْمَالَهُمْ

      AT-TAKATHUR ( التَّكَاثُرُ ) = RIVALRY/COMPETITION
      (alim, lam - ta', kaf, alif, tha', ra' )

      Alhakumu at-takathur

      102:1
       Rivalry in worldly increase distracteth you (Pickthall)

          أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):