TUHADDITHU (تُحَدِّث ُ ) = TO TELL/DECLARE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008

      TUHADDITHU ( تُحَدِّثُ ) = TO TELL/DECLARE
      (ta', Ha', dal with shaddah, tha')

      Yawma'idhin tuhaddithu akhbaraha

      99:4 On that day will she declare her tidings

      يَوْمَئِذٍ تُحَدِّثُ أَخْبَارَهَا

      AL-INSAN ( الْإِنسَان ) = HUMAN BEING/MAN*
      (Alif, lam - hamzah under alif, nun, sin, alif, nun)

      *"Man" here refers to a member of the human species, with no reference in the Arabic word to gender

      100:6 Inna al-insana li rabbihi la kanud

      Truly Man is, to his Lord, ungrateful

      إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لِرَبِّهِ لَكَنُودٌ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):