ATHQAL ( أَثْقَالَ) = BURDENS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008

      ATHQAL  ( أَثْقَالَ) = BURDENS
      (hamzah on the alif, tha', qaf, alif, lam)

      Wa akhrajati al-arda athqalaha

      99:2 And the earth throws up her burdens (from within)

      وَأَخْرَجَتِ الْأَرْضُ أَثْقَالَهَا

      REVIEW

      RADIYAH (  رَّاضِيَةٍ ) = PLEASANT/PLEASURABLE
      (ra', alif, dad, ya', tah marbutah)

      Fa huwa fi `ishatin radiyah

      101:6 Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction

      فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَّاضِيَةٍ