    *Missed words in review section HAMIYAH ( ÍóÇãöíóÉñ ) = RAGING/BLAZING (Ha , alif, mim, ya , tah marbutah) ** Narun hamiyah 101:11 (It is) a
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008

      *Missed words in review section

      (  حَامِيَةٌ ) = RAGING/BLAZING
      (Ha', alif, mim, ya', tah marbutah)

      Narun hamiyah

      101:11 (It is) a fire blazing fiercely!

      نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ

      NAR (نار) = FIRE

      (nun, alif, ra)

      "Ula'ika al-ladhina ishtarawu adh-dhalata bi al-huda wa al-`adhaba bi al-maghfirati fama asbarahum `ala an -nari"

      2:175 "They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and torment in place of Forgiveness. Ah! What boldness (They show) for the Fire!"

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):