KHAFFAT ( خَفَّتْ ) = SHE/IT IS FOUND LIGHT

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      KHAFFAT (  خَفَّتْ ) = SHE/IT IS FOUND LIGHT
      (kha', fa' with shaddah, ta')

      Wa amma man khaffat mawazinuh

      101:8 But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,-

      وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ

      AT-TAKATHUR (التَّكَاثُرُ) = RIVALRY/COMPETITION
      (alim, lam - ta', kaf, alif, tha', ra')

      Alhakumu at-takathur

      102:1
      Rivalry in worldly increase distracteth you (Pickthall)

         أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):