HUWA ( هُوَ ) = HE/IT

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007

      HUWA ( هُوَ ) = HE/IT
      (ha', waw)

      Fa huwa fi `ishatin radiyah

      101:6 Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction

      فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَّاضِيَةٍ

      AL-LAYL ( اللَّيْل) = THE NIGHT

      (alif, lam - lam, ya', lam)

      Tūliju Al-Layla Fī An-Nahāri Wa Tūliju An-Nahāra Fī Al-Layli Wa Tukhriju Al-Ĥayya Mina Al-Mayyiti Wa Tukhriju Al-Mayyita Mina Al-Ĥayyi Wa Tarzuqu Man Tashā'u Bighayri Ĥisābin

      3:27 "Thou causest the night to gain on the day, and thou causest the day to gain on the night; Thou bringest the Living out of the dead, and Thou bringest the dead out of the Living; and Thou givest sustenance to whom Thou pleasest, without measure."

          تُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي الْنَّهَارِ وَتُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَتُخْرِجُ الْحَيَّ مِنَ الْمَيِّتِ وَتُخْرِجُ الَمَيَّتَ مِنَ الْحَيِّ وَتَرْزُقُ مَن تَشَاء بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):